This rigorous initial training course enables trainees to Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and is suitable for people with no or very little prior experience of teaching.
Significantly, the course has a substantial teaching practice element, with six hours of observed and assessed teaching of real students, excellent preparation for the real world and a mandatory requirement for work at British Council accredited language schools in the UK and overseas.
The main focus of the course is the practical teaching skills required to teach English, as well as the development of the trainees’ knowledge of the grammar and phonology of the English language. The mode of learning is interactive and learner centred and includes written assignments and assessed teaching practice.
- Internationally-recognised Trinity TEFL qualification
- Full-time (4 weeks) and part-time (12 weeks) courses all year
- Maximum 15 trainees (average 8)
- 6 hours of Teaching Practice with live classes
- Worldwide job opportunities
- Experienced and well-qualified academic team
- Accommodation available if coming from out of London
PART-TIME COURSE FEES *
|By end of the 4th week||£375|
|By end of the 8th week||£350|
*(all course fees include Trinity College Moderation fee)
PART TIME 2020:
Twelve weeks. *Tues & Thurs evenings 1815 to approx 2115, plus 7 Saturdays (09.15 - 16.45)
|Starting Dates||Finishing Dates|
|No courses planned for 2020|